Approval to Carry Out an Activity (Section 68)

Many types of activities require permission to be conducted as they impact on neighbours, the community, the environment or Council assets.

Events, developments, waste disposal, conducting business and the installation of fixed oil or fuel heating devices are some examples of the kinds of activities of which the following form will need to be completed and submitted to Council.

Often this form is known as a 'Section 68'. 

Prior to lodgement of this form please contact Council for any current associated fees on (02) 6660 0300 or refer to Council's current Revenue Policy.