Request Action

Urgent Enquiries

For immediate assistance, please call (02) 6660 0300 to speak with a customer service representative. This number is monitored after hours for emergency assistance.

Non-Urgent Enquiries

Council uses an enquiry system for lodging all requests for action including requests for investigation, maintenance to a Council owned or operated property or a request for a Council service. It is called Request Action Management System, or RAMS.

To make a RAMS request, download the form listed at the bottom of the page and return to Council, or complete the online form available here:
Please supply a phone number we can contact you on during office hours.
To be used in replying to your enquiry
My property
Neighbouring property
Council's property
These subjects are to be used as a guideline. If unsure of the subject of your request, choose 'Other' and a customer service officer will determine the nature of your request.
State the location of the problem with as much detail as possible, i.e. cross street and nearest landmark.
Including descriptive information as to the nature of the problem will help to speed response times of Council's maintenance teams.
*Security Check
Security Check
Enter the text in the image above.