Request Information

A range of information is available on Council's website, at Council's offices or by contacting the Right to Information Officer on (02) 6660 0300 or email The Officer will either advise where the information is located or request that an Informal Access Request form be lodged with Council.  There is no charge for this request, however appropriate photocopying charges of obtained copies of information will apply as per Council's current Revenue Policy. An Informal Access Request Form is available on the Forms page or you may use the online form below.

The Officer will discuss the method of supply of the information, including the likely time frame. The public will also be offered the opportunity to inspect and obtain copies of the information from Council's Casino Administration Office between the hours of 8.15am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays).

Depending on the type of information requested, the Right to Information Officer may inform an applicant that their access to information will require the lodgement of a Formal Access Request with Council. The applicant will be required to pay an application fee of $30.00 and may be required to pay an additional charge for processing the application at $30.00/hour. A Formal Access Request Form is available on the Forms page. As Formal Access Requests must be in writing, you cannot use the online form below to make a Formal Request.

Please note: If you are requesting information about a property not owned by you, you will need to gain the owner's consent in writing before making the request of Council. To do so, download the GIPA Informal Access Request for Information Form and return the completed form to Council
Make an Online Informal Information Request
Please describe the information you would like to access in enough details to allow Council to identify it.
Your personal information
Not your personal information
If the request is about a property, include the address information so Council can identify the correct records.
the owner of the property
not the owner of the peoperty
If you are not the owner of the property, the owner will need to give their consent in writing. Please complete an Informal Request Form available on the Forms page.
Casino administration office
Evans Head administration office
Forward by mail (fees will apply)
I understand I may be required to pay a copying charge for any documents taken away in accordance with Council's adopted fees and charges
After pressing submit your enquiry will be registered in our records system, ensuring direction to the most appropriate officer for a response within a timely manner.
*Security Check
Security Check
Enter the text in the image above.